8.25.2010

Kindergarten Babies

Last week was my little sister Lexi's first day of kindergarten. She was a little apprehensive so Broc and I were telling her about how fun kindergarten was. The funny thing is that Broc and I were in the same kindergarten class!! The only thing I can remember from kindergarten is Mrs. McBride giving us easy cheese and ritz crackers served on a cookie sheet and watching my friend get stung by a bee at recess. All Broc can remember is the playground and the spiral monkey bars. Too bad we can't remember eachother. So Lexi, best of luck with easy cheese and monkey bars. Kindergarten is great.(also pictured Ryan Steck, Wess Musso, Brady McArthur, Katie Holt, Daniel Stocks, and the side of Tyler Tolman's head)

9th grade yearbook signing day rolled around at Pine View Middle School and I thought Broc was the "hottest" boy in Mrs. Ronnow's honors english class, so of course I went up to him and asked him to sign my yearbook. I remember contemplating for a couple seconds on what to write, and to buy some time as he signed mine I commented on his new set of braces (probably the first thing I ever said to him, ever). I remember getting enough courage to write something totally out of my element and even used the word "hottie". So not like me, especially as a shy freshmen. What was I thinking? But it was written in pen so there was no going back. Anxious to see what the 9th grade "hottie" wrote in mine, I searched for his message frantically to find this...
He thought I was a "swell person". Swell.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha hey look i signed your year book! i still do love you erin! ha

    ReplyDelete