5.31.2011

I see trees of green

Broc's family has property on the east side of Zion Nation Park that he has spent his childhood weekends roughin it out. While he was on his mission his Grandpa H. Val replaced his trailer with a beautiful cabin and has been trying to get Broc and I to go up for some time now. Well this weekend finally allowed for a little vaca so we didn't hesitate at the thought. My family decided to join us. I was amazed at how beautiful everything was. Broc has described this place to me for years. We had a fantastic time 4-wheeling, cuddling on couches, roasting giant marshmallows, watching humming birds for hours, playing 6 man rook and just kickin back for a couple days.
Man what a wonderful world.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiav141FI5AefFjSN5aijXRP1WzfOPPmmykHB3w9pg5gKayuMsBdQ-4u6QsJM5LDIc5BOBbYQ1ajI6Nr-3UCEe9BHMgJJOAZLCXur-zlp-mLXDUAW1j1segk6qDlWLF2VLCrELR1pXiEjN9/s1600/May+30%252C+2011_4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment