6.08.2011

Count down..


Day 13: Count down to paradise.



We can HARDLY wait for the next two weeks to go by so we can join my sister Ashley in Hawaii!! Broc has never been there so I'm more than excited for him to see where why my family has been obsessed with it. My Grandpa Wade was the President of BYUH when I was a youngster so we spent many a summer days/weeks/months in the Hawaiian sun. I think that every Wade has a little ounce of Poly blood in them.
My Grandma swears she is a Hawaiian woman born in a white body.
Every night I write down a few things in a notebook of little things we can't forget to bring.
Last night I wrote "snorkeling gear" and "waterproof camera case".
We ordered this camera case on amazon a week or so ago and being anxious to try it,
Bryn and Lex helped me out in the pool.
I'm prepared for the next two weeks to by e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y slow.


No comments:

Post a Comment