6.08.2012

????

It was June 6th 2012, a day we had looked forward to since the day we found out we were expecting. Everyone had their guesses, 
most of them guessed girl. 
Everyone asked what I was wanting and to be honest, 
my only response was a that I just wanted a healthy baby
but secretly I was leaning toward a little girl... and so was Broc.

9:00 a.m. couldn't come soon enough 
and we invited the Grandparents-to-be to join us in some of the most exciting news of our lives.

The woman that did the ultrasound must had done hundreds, because even when I was convinced the first couple images were just the waffle I had eaten for breakfast, 
she reassured me that they were baby parts. 

It wasn't until I saw that sweet baby's hands curled around its' precious face that I had an unbelievable and overwhelming feeling that she was ours. 

Yes, I said she.

She is our daughter.

And she is loved.








































How can you not already fall in love with that face!




1 comment:

  1. yay!! congrats! she is going to be so beautiful. I love all the pictures. So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete