7.28.2012

Extreme Home Makeover

I am going to take a sneak peek into what we have been up to since the summer began.

EXTREME MAKEOVER - HAFEN ADDITION

About an hour after we signed the papers, demolition began. 
And the first thing on the list was
saying goodbye to popcorn ceilings.


































  


Next Broc had to re-texture all the ceilings. 
And I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the job he did,
even if his arm went asleep every 15 minutes.






































  And the pregnant lady almost suffocated in this mask.






































 And what would we have done without our moms?






































































 Stay tuned for all of the before and after photos!

I can't even begin to thank all those who have helped/are currently helping us with this project. Especially my father-in-law Travis, I am constantly amazed by your talent!

I guess I will spoil you a little bit with one before and after photo, our entertainment center...


3 comments:

  1. i'm loving your color choices. can't wait to have my own place to decorate, i bet it's going to be SO fun once those renovations are finished. go you guys! seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We need to come and see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin,

    So happy that you are having a baby! Love the new house and I can't wait for the after pictures!!!

    Tasha
    www.organizeddinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete