3.24.2013

big girl

Norah has pretty much been leaping at our food for the last few weeks
She in fact landed her hand in a bowl of ice cream not too long ago.
I didn't want to start her on solids quite yet but I didn't want to spoil her dreams either.
Bad mommy moment, I let her suck on a jelly bean on the way home from Vegas.
Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?
Well, we got her all set up in her big girl high chair.
It kills me to see her sitting up in this thing. She is growing way too fast.
I'm not okay with that.

We decided to try rice cereal mixed with some fresh carrot juice.
Not sure how she felt about it.
But she kept coming back for more.

Not sure if I am ready for this little lady to start growing up any more than she already is.
We went to the doctor last week and here are the current stats:
15 lbs. 11 oz.
(85th percentile)
25 inches
(71st percentile)
We are so in love with this chubby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment