12.11.2013

Norah's Birthday

For Norah's birthday, we had so much fun doing all of her favorite things:

The morning started with balloon playing. 




Then she took a birthday bath. 
This girl would live in the bathtub if we would let her. 


 Then a little birthday cartoons in her favorite shirt, next to her favorite gal, Minnie.


Her favorite food for breakfast, RASPBERRIES!



A little toy store browsing.




And a birthday cup cake.





We guessed wrong on a carousel ride.
Probably the only thing in this world that she is scared of.


And then a birthday dinner with Papa, Gigi, Auston and Sage



Norah is the light of our lives. The reason I live. 
Her lively and exuberant spirit fills the hole in my life that I never knew existed until she got here. 
I often think to myself how I ever lived without her for so many years. I loved and missed her so much for 23 years and I didn't even know it. 
Happy Birthday Baby Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment