11.05.2010

Bridals

oh man. Let me just tell you about this photoshoot

cons

1. we had to reschedule because we were notified the day before the original shoot that the dress wasn't going to be done.
2. I had just gotten back from New York the day before and hadn't thought about getting a hair appointment or a bouquet made.
3. It poured all day and we wondered if we would have to reschedule for a second time.

pros
1. The dress turned out more gorgeous than I had ever dreamed of.
2. Costco had the most gorgeous flowers that day and I just happened to have the time to throw a bouquet and boutonniere together 2 hours before.
3. My hair did what I wanted it to with the limited amount of bobby pins I had.
4. The rain stopped an hour before and picked back up 15 minutes after finishing shooting.
5. We had an amazing photographer.
6. My mom was a fantastic assistant.
7. Broc picked out his own suit and tie. They look great.
8. Kara let me borrow her veil.
9. Broc is the most handsome boy/groom ever.
10. We're in love.

The pros definitely outweigh the cons and to top it all off, the pictures look fabulous. enjoy. :)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ok I really need to get these up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete