11.18.2010

losing it

Amidst all this wedding stuff I think it's fair to say that I'm officially losing it. This morning proved it. Every monday night I dreadfully set my alarm for 4:48 a.m. to make it to kalamity practice at 5:00 (Kalamity (Ka-LAM-it-ee): a sicky sick sick hiphop group). I usually get home around 6:30 to a still silent and sleepy house, except my 11 year old brother Mitch. He's always up watching mythbusters at the crack of dawn. Today I had to work at the Zions Bank Hurricane branch. I got on the freeway and imediately started stressing about what I had to get done for the wedding when I got off work. My mind was going 300 miles an hour and my car going just shy of that when it dawned on me that I had passed the Hurricane exit long before. I was half way to Cedar City. I would have driven to Provo had I not looked down and saw that I was in my work clothes. I had to keep driving ten minutes to the next exit and then explore in a one street town for the I-15 S entrance. That actually didn't take too long. It was a one street town. Now I'm standing at a teller station at an almost never visted branch needing to feel productive since there is so much I could be doing so I'm writing this post just to keep me from going insane. And that was a run on sentance. I'm losing it.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! At least you didn't do what I did once when I was a little older than you. I got up super early, dressed for work, got there and thought, 'How come nobody is here yet? Why are the streets practically deserted and everything is so quiet?' Yep. You guessed it. I had driven to work on a SATURDAY. :D Wish I could give you a big hug. Less than two days! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete