1.03.2011

Miss Brooke

Ya know those gaggy nicknames that every couple has for each other? Baby face, love button, butt nugget? Chris McCann I don't know you yet but stop calling Jessica Marshall that. It's just gross. Broc's always called me Miss Brooke. Ever since he knew that was my middle name. He gave me a ring before he left on his mission with "Miss Brooke" engraved on the inside. Every letter he addressed to me on his mission was addressed to "Miss Brooke". Last night I fell asleep on the couch while he was playing a game on the computer and he woke me up an hour later telling me he had something for me. A star. A star he named Miss Brooke.
So when you look up in the night sky, look at the coordinates
RA 2H 9m 35.35s, and Declination 58 6m 4.35s
if you know what the heck that means and you'll see her. My star.
haha feel free to gag now.

1 comment: