4.27.2012

mrs. grinch

I have definitely been feeling a little more "pregnant" these last few weeks. And by "pregnant" I guess I just mean "chubby". In fact, I feel like my body has transformed into one of these characters. 





























Which is not entirely true Broc keeps telling me. Not yet at least. But I sure feel like it. We had our second doctors appointment this week. Unfortunately Broc was out of town and had to miss it :( but I got to hear the heart beat! It was incredible. It was a nice reminder that someone is actually in there. I start to doubt that because of how not sick I've been. It has been such a blessing to have been able to keep up with my normal routine. Especially dance, I don't know what I would do without that! So I can proudly say that we are officially in the 2nd trimester! How exciting. 
We shall see if finals doesn't kill my husband this week. I would hate to be a single mom. 
Good luck Broc! 
(my finals are art classes-easy cheesy!)

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog looking for a picture of the Grinch. Love your first comment about feeling chubby- totally understand. :) Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete