8.17.2012

A baby post.

Sweet baby Hafen is sure making herself known in the world.
She is quite the active little missy.


How far along?  29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss?  15 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Just bought my first pair of maternity pants this week. Boy oh boy they are so much better than rubber banding my button.
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness.
Sleep? I only get a good nights sleep in my own bed with a pillow in between my legs.
Best moment last week? Watching my stomach ripple when we lay in bed at night.
Movement?  Oh yeah. Lots of kicking to my rib. Broc sometimes whispers to her to calm down because it's bedtime.
Food cravings? Water. I am ALWAYS thirsty!
Gender? One sweet girl
Labor signs? None
Belly button in/out? My innie is definitely getting more shallow. 
What I miss: Having a my whole closet of clothes to choose from.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my daughter. I dream about it almost every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment