8.29.2012

counting down.

Well it is hard to believe we are almost at 31 weeks.
The more unbelievable part is that our baby girl will be here in just two short months.
I'll tell you what, I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant. 
There is something so magical and miraculous about having a heavenly spirit growing inside of you.  


But... I am about to the point that I want to officially meet this little girl!
And I don't think I am the only one who is getting a little anxious. 
Today, the 2 year old little boy I babysit said to me 
"Awe baby! (points to my belly) Just open it!"

I am starting to feel uncomfortable like... um... 
100% of the time. 
Putting shoes on has turned into a heavy breathing task and I have never wanted something so much as I have wanted this pillow!

Doesn't it look just magical? Yes, pregnancy is starting to take it's affect on my brain.
Come on November 3rd.
I want to cuddle my baby girl up.




















No comments:

Post a Comment