9.09.2012

32.

Here we are.
32 weeks and counting. 


How far along: 32 Weeks. Holy cow this is coming up quick!
How big is baby:  According to my pregnancy app, she is just about 16.7 inches long and close to 4 lbs!
Total weight gain:  Not sure, I don't own a scale.
Maternity clothes: Yes! I am a believer, although I still try to fit into my old stuff.
Sleep:  Broc and I are looking in to getting a king size bed asap. There is just not enough room for him, me and my 5 pillows.
Best moment of the week:  Buying the cutest bassinet ever!
Food cravings:  Orange Juice!
Movement:  I think she is doing zumba in my stomach sometimes. She is crazy.
What I’m looking forward to:  My dr. appointment tomorrow!
What I miss:  Having a pain free back.

We cannot wait to meet our little missy. 
I have had some seriously vivid dreams about her lately 
and wake up so disappointed that she is not here yet.
This week I have wanted nothing more than to sit down 100% of the time.
The only problem is, if I sit down, my back feels like there is a knife lodged just right of my spine. 
The only remedy is to stand.
So I am standing over the computer right now writing this post.
I told Broc that he is going to be pregnant with the next one.
He kindly agreed he would see what he could do about that.

Even though my body feels like it is falling apart, there is nothing like waking up in the wee hours of the morning to your baby girl reminding you that she is there.


1 comment:

  1. holy cow, you are looking SO good. You are rocking this pregnancy, girl! :) I am amazed you can still wear heels. I was done with those like halfway through, haha ;) How sweet of Broc to agree to take on the next pregnancy, haha! ;) So excited to see your little girl, she is going to be adorable.

    ReplyDelete