9.16.2012

33

I feel like this week I have turned into a balloon.
People have been joking with me since the beginning asking if I can still see my feet.
Well... guess what? It happened. I was in the shower and I looked down and my feet were gone.
Down to 7 weeks left. Holy smokes. 


How far along?  33 weeks. 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss?  21 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Yes!
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness. 
Sleep?  I finally stole a body pillow from my parents house. Best decision I ever made.
Best moment last week? My doctors appointment and registering for my shower!
Movement?  I literally have a bruise on the upper part of my right rib from her midnight aerobic exercise.  
Food cravings?  WATER! And any kind of juice. Which is not good given the fact that I already have to pee like twice as much as before.
Labor signs? None.
Belly button in/out? Pretty flat. Pretty funny looking.
What I miss: Being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Going to bed tonight.
Milestones: Loosing sight of my feet. Still weirded out by it!



Okay, check out my handsome husband on our way to my friend Sami's wedding yesterday.
I hope this baby girl gets his good looks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment