1.11.2013

Norah :: 2 months

Today I gathered up all the newborn clothes out of Norah's closet and boxed them up. 
It was a bitter sweet moment. 
I feel like over night my newborn has turned into a "baby baby" if you know what I mean. 
It was a little hard to pack up those teeny onesies knowing those days were gone,
but then I looked down at Norah and she flashed a squinty gummy grin.
It was then that I realized growing up isn't all that bad because growing up gave her that gorgeous smile. With every stage Norah becomes more and more my favorite tiny human.



Norah in a nutshell :: 2 months

-She tries to fit her entire fist into her mouth. 
-She likes to fall asleep holding my hand.
-She has the cutest little voice when she coos 
-Her dad calls her a diva and a drama queen. 
-She hates being bundled and likes her arms free.
-She is still the happiest in the morning.
-She cries a total of maybe 10 minutes a day.
-She makes herself smile in the mirror.
-She loves being the center of attention.
-She is becoming more and more cuddly as she packs on the lbs.
-She is the sweetest little thing I have ever met.






No comments:

Post a Comment