1.01.2013

2012

While jumping into a new year, it is inevitable to stop and reflect on the year you say goodbye to. 
I can confidently say that 2012 was one of the best years of my life. 
I am not sure I want to let it go. 
  
January: 
Broc turned the big two three!

February: 
We celebrated our 6th Valentines day together
(also the 6th anniversary of our first date)

March: 
We got the life changing news that we were pregnant with our first child.
I also turned 23


April: 
Broc finished his Associates in Business Degree at Dixie State

May: 
We bought our first home!
We also took a trip to Washington D.C.

June: 
We got the good news we were welcoming a DAUGHTER to our family.

July: 
Spent a week in Carlsbad CA

August: 
Spent a weekend in San Fransisco!

September: 
Started really preparing for our baby girl to arrive.

October: 
Our house finally starts feeling like a home after months of renovation.

November: 
Welcomed Norah Mae Hafen into our lives. We will never be the same.
Also celebrated our two year anniversary. I love you Mr. Hafen.


December: 
Celebrated our first Christmas together as a family of three. Best Christmas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment