2.11.2013

Norah :: three months

I cannot believe my sweet Norah is already three months old. I have said this with every month that has past, but this just might be my favorite. She is getting the cutest little personality and is already talking up a storm. Norah has had a few milestones this month, her first laugh, rolling over (she has mastered this with such fine execution!), and she has had her first couple sick days (not the best milestone). She is such a smiler and lucky for us, she does it often. Her best friend is her baby friend she sees in the mirror and she can officially be entertained with music or the television. This little gal is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so blessed to be her mama.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>






No comments:

Post a Comment