2.21.2013

Valentines Day 2013

Valentines day this year was on a Thursday,
the one day I don't want any special day to fall on.
Broc has classes late into the night every Thursday so the chances of us seeing each other for more than an hour were not good.
Instead, we planned "Valentines weekend".
Pretty good alternative.
So Valentines day I spent with this little one.

This Valentines was the 7th anniversary of our very first date!
Hard to believe I have liked this guy for that long already.
He spoiled me rotten.
Dinner at Benja's, Ulta shopping spree, and a planter for my kitchen window.
Sure love my Valentine.






Norah gave her daddy his favorite candy- nuts. 
Silly boy. Doesn't he know that nuts taste better wrapped in chocolate?


And I made a vegetable arrangement for the hubs. 




We sure are blessed to have so much love in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment