4.22.2013

And the living is easy

Summer time is just around the corner in St. Geez and we could not be more excited about it.
Broc is excited to be done with school, I am excited to be a mostly full time mommy, and Norah is just excited to wear less restricting clothing. We are all a little excited about the sunshine too.
Broc has recently started a new job selling internet from AWI networks, a local provider.
Before, we were both working part time and things were working out just fine, except for the fact that I missed my baby the 4 hours a day that I wasn't with her. Then Broc got this new job and financially it just made sense for him to work full time while I stay home with Norah, who is complaining right? It is a little bittersweet because I love my job and the people I work with but the thought of being about to stay home with this lil one is the best arrangement in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment