5.11.2013

Norah :: 6 months

I can honestly say that the last six months have been the most happiest/rewarding/tiring six months of my life. Broc and I were laying in bed the other night and I said 
"I am so tired! I feel like I will always be tired. Like for the rest of my life". 
That may be true, but I wouldn't change one second of my life for something else. Being a mom, I have learned more about life and about myself than any college degree could ever teach me. 
Norah is my joy. 
She makes my life worth living. 
Broc and I are so incredibly blessed to have her in our lives. 
Happy half birthday my dear babe. 

Norah in a nutshell::
-She is going to start crawling... probably tomorrow. Seriously she is SO close!
-She is the best little fake cryer out there. DRAMA!
-Boy does she love her parents- she could pick us out of a crowd in no time.
-She gave me my first hickey on my neck yesterday. Norah kisses are the best kind of kisses.
-I leave the room for 5 minutes and she somehow gets to the other side without knowing how to crawl. It is a mystery.
-She loves to get her hair combed. She is a typical girl and watches herself in the mirror as I comb it.
-She has to grab EVERYTHING. I am convinced that I will be as bald as a cue ball by the time she is one.
-She blows spit bubbles. The cutest thing ever. See photo below.
-She LOVES little kids. Doesn't matter if she has spent time with them before or met them in line at Costco, she would go to a little kid over an adult any day.
-She is 10 times more ticklish when she is hanging upside down. Her giggle is the cutest thing my ears have ever heard.
-Norah is a night owl and doesn't like to go to bed until the party is over. She usually turns in at about 11:00.
-She is hyper hyper. If you are holding her, you better be jumping, skipping, bouncing and juggling oranges in front of her face otherwise she gets bored.
-She is a celebrity baby. Almost every time we go out, someone we run into has seen her picture or heard about how beautiful of a baby she is.







1 comment:

  1. she is so beautiful erin! growing up so fast too. i am slightly in love with that little cutie.

    ReplyDelete