6.23.2013

Father's Day 2013

Norah and I saved up for months to get this father exactly what he had been wishing for. 
He was absolutely thrilled with his first Father's Day gift. 
Truly, he deserves so much more. 
I wish I could buy him all of Europe.
I never knew just how much I loved this man until he became a daddy. 
You are loved more than you know and we are so lucky to have you.
Happy FIRST Father's Day Broc.










And to our own father's and the grandpa's to our babies, 

I cannot describe the amount of love I have for my own dad. I am me because I am part of you. If anything on this earth can hold me in total awe and admiration, 
it has to be you, Dad.


This man raised the boy I fell in love with. 
Never have I seen my husband talk so highly of someone as he has his father, Travis. 
Words don't do it justice but, we love you!


And finally, 
can I get a drum roll........
My grandma always throws a "king" party for father's day
This year it was as great as any other.



Grandpa Wade... I love you to the moon. 










No comments:

Post a Comment