6.09.2013

Taylor, The Graduate

It has been a couple weeks and I think that it is finally starting to sink in that my sister Taylor has actually graduated from high school. Geez the years sure fly by once you are out in the real world. Seeing her in my cap and gown took me back and it seemed like just yesterday that I was there. I don't even want to think about her leaving to BYU in a couple of weeks. 
I don't think I like this whole 
"lets graduate high school 
and move on with our lives 
and live in different places 
and only see each a couple times a month... 
if we are lucky 
instead of every morning at the breakfast table" thing. 
But I could not be more excited to see what this girl does in her future. 
She will kill it. I sure do love you tay tay baby. 





I think it is even stranger to think that it has been SIX YEARS since this picture was taken.
And why didn't someone tell me that my smile was as big as Texas?

No comments:

Post a Comment