7.08.2013

Independence Day 2013

ahh, 4th of July. 
One of my favorite holidays. I feel like when people talk about holidays, it usually involves sweaters, hot cocoa, and ham. I am so happy that this one is swimming suits, lemonade, and burgers. 
Seriously though, I love the 4th. 
This year ours consisted of all the right things to do on this day. Started off with strawberry waffels and ended with the ever so lovely St. George City firework show. And here are the highlights in between...
-Lexi decorated the house with post-it notes saying "fourfth of july"
-Lunch and the movie National Treasure out by the pool.
-Mitch sunbathing into Batman
-Grandma Wade's annual Uncle Sam party
-Broc's aunt Lindsey's house who lives two houses away from the Sun Bowl.

As a child, I couldn't take my eyes off of the firework display that the City puts on. This time around, I couldn't take my eyes off of Norah watching it. Holidays just got so much more fun with a new little person experiencing everything for the very first time. She was mesmerized. 
Happy Birthday America

































3 comments:

  1. I love Lexi's notes, Mitch's batman, Yours and your mom's festive swimsuits and the fireworks pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. All the pictures are so cute. Sad I wasn't there for that fun day!

    ReplyDelete