7.12.2013

Norah:: 8 Months

Time. Stop. Please?
The fact that this little thing is 8 months old blows my mind. 
This. This is my favorite stage so far. 
Her personality is so very bold. She is a go-getter, an explorer, and I can tell she already has a keen sense for adventure. From the moment her teeny lids open in the morning until the last heavy blink at night, this little one is passionate about life. And I love that about her. 

Norah in a nutshell::
-She claps. The cutest clap.
-When she stands up to furniture, she lifts her hands in the air and balances on her little potato feet like a gymnast does when they stick a landing.
-She literally says "goo goo gah gah". They don't just make that up. I will never understand how they translated the sound "bow wow" from a dogs mouth though.
-She tilts her head back and does a fake laugh that is absolutely hilarious.
-She gives little love slaps to people's faces when they try and kiss her.
-When she sees someone eating she looks at them like "um, yeah, are you going to give me some of that?"
-Obsessed with animals would be an understatement. She can spot a bird or bug from a mile away.
-I literally put a 12-18 month shirt on her the other day and it fit.
-She loves naked juice.
-And watermelon.
-And cheerios.
-She still despises her carseat.
-She finally knows what an edge is and that she shouldn't get close to it. The other day I was in the kitchen and she was asleep on the bed. I heard a whimper and so I booked it into the bedroom and she was peering over the edge with a "help, what do I do!" face.
-I can tell that she is beginning to recognize a lot more people. She knows her grandparents and is happy to stay with any of them.

Man alive. This girl has my heart. Happy 8 months Norz. 






1 comment:

  1. she is seriously the cutest little girl out there! LOVE her chubs! I bet you love on them all day:) she is so adorable and looks like she has the funnest personality. so cute!

    ReplyDelete