8.05.2013

Carlsbad 2013

My aunt and uncle, Lori and Keith have a condo on the beach in Carlsbad CA that they live in during the summers. It is always a treat when we get to go stay with them for a few days every year. 
Unfortunately, Broc had to work and wasn't able to come along but Norah and I joined my family and made a quick trip down for the weekend.






And I am thinking about entering Norah in a swim suit competition. 
I mean look at those gorgeous thighs.
Mmmm.







The beach made this one smile. 

And I am pretty sure the beach smiled looking at her. 

And yes, that is my 79 year old grandpa riding a bike like Armstrong. 
He's got awesome pumping through his veins. 




lucky for us, there was a pro surf competition going on while we were there. 














While we were there, my parent's celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary. 
Sure glad they are still "going steady".
Love them.





2 comments:

  1. so fun! Can't believe you guys got to see Bethany from Soul Surfer! That is my girls favorite movie of all time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your pictures capture life!

    ReplyDelete