10.12.2013

Norah :: Eleven Months

The other day while in the store, as usual, someone commented on how adorable Norah was. She then asked how old she was. When I said "She will be one next month" it hit me that this little girl's baby days have almost come to a close. Really this girl was never suited to be a baby, she is far too explorative, curious, and full of life and passion to just lay in a crib and stare at a mobile. I think about where we were a year ago, I was huge and ready for a baby to be out of my tummy and into my arms. Never in my life could I have prepared myself for how much my heart could hold for this teeny human. She is the light in my life and I know it is cliche, but I will never, ever be the same. 

Norah in a nutshell :: Eleven Months
-Norah can not only walk, she runs...fast
-She now uses her teeny finger to point to things
-She is obsessed with shoes!
-Norah laughs at herself in the mirror
-I can tell she is going to have a low scruffy voice.
-Norah is the most adventurous and friendly little girl.
-She loves being outside.
-She still hates saying goodbye to people, especially her dad every morning.
-Norah could consume a whole sea of goldfish crackers if we let her.
-She has six teeth and a very strong jaw, I know this because they have lovingly dug into my shoulder several times.




No comments:

Post a Comment