10.06.2013

One knock means "I love you"

Jessica and I have been inseparable ever since I can remember, literally. 
Having best friends that are also your cousins are the way to go.
We have quite the memories together, her and I.
The couple of months we lived together in high school we developed our very own morse code through the walls...
that carried on when we were roommates in college.
Life is never dull when we are together,
 and that is just the way I prefer it.






Well...
Jessica became a mommy a couple weeks ago 
to a completely perfect little boy.
Jackson.

He is absolutely gorgeous.
But I wouldn't expect anything less from that beautiful bombshell.
I guess her husband, Brady, had something to do with it too.
Good job you guys.


So here's to starting another adventure together, 
Motherhood. 

Always remember Jess,
one knock on the wall means 
"I love you"



No comments:

Post a Comment