2.06.2011

My Turn

So i guess i should contribute just a little bit to this blog thing of ours. But for those of you who know me, you know that i don't blog, or facebook, myspace, or talk too much for that matter. So i will keep to what i do best and make this short.
Erin is the love of my life. That means i am looking forward to spending eternity with her. Eternity. That is such a long time(understatement of the century), but i am really looking forward to it. An eternity with the love of my life.
Valentines day is coming up, and I've been known to get the best gifts for Erin. And this year is going to trump them all. Granted it won't top the Christmas gift i got her, but it is pretty dang good. So why am i bragging about this? Because i know it is going to drive Erin crazy until i give it to her. Payback for making me write on this. I love you Erin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment