3.16.2011

Bill Cosby himself!

There is a few select shows that I remember watching as a youngster:
Full House
Boy Meets World
Saved by the bell
Fresh Prince
and
The Cosby Show!


There are also a few classic celebrities I was raised on and have been dying to see:
Billy Joel
Regis Philbin
and
Bill Cosby!Now I've seen all 3 just in this past year!

When I heard Bill Cosby was coming to Tuacahn I didn't wait more than 3 minutes to find a computer and purchase tickets. The only hard part was waiting 4 months to use them.

Last Friday night we met my parents for dinner before heading out to the show. Although we had pretty high up seats we were still so excited to see Bill Cosby himself.
He was just as hilarious as I remember him from his records.
Just as classy as I've seen him as Cliff Huxtable.
And just as wise as I remember from his classic sketches

The one thing that he always mentions and the one thing that Broc learned from the night was:
"Let us now set forth one of the fundamental truths about marriage: the wife is in charge"
-Bill Cosby-

No comments:

Post a Comment