3.16.2011

Spring Break

To kick off the beginning of spring break Broc and I went with my family to the Esplin cabin for a few nights. If you've had the privilege of spending time at this cabin then you know that the hot activities include 4-wheeling,
eating
splitting wood for the stove collecting random things,
just hang out
play billions of card games,
and listen to my dad tell the worst day of his life story around the fire.


We however decided to spend a day away from all those activities and hike angels landing for the first time in zion.
Boy was it crazy/awesome/scary/tiring
Once we hiked/ran(thanks dad) for the first hour or so we got to the foot away from death part that you always hear about.
It was "strenuous" just like the map we got described and my thighs is still very sore but it was definitely worth the view.
Check it out!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Angels Landing pics. Now I don't have to hike it!!

    ReplyDelete