10.07.2012

36.

Well I can officially call myself 8 months pregnant. That seems pretty monumental if you ask me and I have been waiting for something monumental for a while now. This week I have definitely started feeling 8 months pregnant. I have had a pretty amazing and smooth sailing pregnancy thus far but this week I have found myself complaining an awful lot about my discomfort. I feel pretty pathetic when I have to have Broc hoist me off the couch every night. 


Best thing about this week: My Dad is THE BEST and got me a prenatal massage. It was heavenly. So heavenly that I accidentally bought two more massages from the masseuse after we were through. She was doing some reflexology on my feet and told me where you rub to go into labor. I told her that I wouldn't be mad at all if she worked on that section, but she wouldn't. ha

Worst thing about this week: I have had some major pain on the top right portion of my stomach. Like weird, ripping, feels like I have a 3rd degree burn kind of pain. I have read up about it and the only thing that explains it is muscles being separated. So for the past few nights I have slept with an ice pack. It is pretty painful and feels like someone is stabbing me with a needle! Not the best sensation.

Today I got most of the nursery organized. Her clothes are all hung and folded and just waiting for her little body to fill them. I honestly cannot believe she will be here so soon. 
Life could not get any better and we could not be any more excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment