10.21.2012

38.

As much as I hate to admit it, 
I have become a waddler!
I think it might have a little something to do with walking up and down the stairs for half and hour, followed by jumping on the trampoline trying to get this baby ready to come.
What can I say? We are a little excited to meet her already!

 
Yesterday Broc and I went on a little day date to main street.
We got sodas at Judds, cupcakes at 25 main and just strolled hand in hand for the afternoon.
It was a perfect way to spend one of our last days before we become a family of three.
Afterwards, we went to my parents house to carve pumpkins with the family. 

Photo by erinhafen 

My dad got really in to the pumpkin decorating this year. 
He had way too much fun with his pumpkin covered in warts. 
Michael had to substitute with mr. potato-like pieces after he accidentally-on purpose cut holes out of every side of his pumpkin. 
Broc and I carved the skeleton and my 13 year old brother mitch did the awesome witch!
Not pictured, Lexi and Brynlee's awesome polka-dot spiral pumpkin.
(my camera died before I could get a shot of it, but it was great)



No comments:

Post a Comment