11.04.2012

40.

It is hard to wrap up my emotions at this point.
I have officially reached my due date and I am still pregnant.
That is definitely not something I wanted to have happen.
Every day that goes by seems like an eternity.

For a while, I'll admit, I wanted her to come because I was just done with being pregnant. I was uncomfortable, fat and sick of being winded after walking up a flight of stairs.

Now, I want her to come for all of those reasons, 
but the excitement of finally meeting our little angel is almost overbearing at times. 
I cannot wait to see her face, hear her cute cry, touch those little feet that my ribs have gotten so well acquainted with. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms and not in my stomach. I can't wait to see her tiny nose that I fell in love with in our ultrasound. And I cannot wait to see Broc's face when he sees his daughter. 

Broc doesn't express too much excitement for things, but to see how anxious he is for her to come is perfectly endearing. I can already see the hold she has on his heart. I can't even count how many times throughout the day that he says things like "think baby thoughts" and "how is your stomach? Anything? Anything that could even resemble a contraction??". He whispers to my stomach quite often too telling her that her time is officially up. 

At least we know for sure that by this time next week, she will be with us. The doctor will induce me 11/10 if she doesn't come by then. Ready or not, she is coming. And we could not be more excited!


1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the pics on facebook of your ADORABLE girl! waiting to hear all about it on here! ;)

    Hey, I nominated you for the "Liebster Blog Award"! You can read my post with all the details about it here, if you choose to pass it along!

    http://kastleman.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Hope everything is perfect with your little Nora Mae!

    ReplyDelete