11.28.2012

Room 457


The labor and delivery room was so nice and spacious that after a day of being in there, coming to our postpartum recovery room was a little bit of a let down. It was cramped, dark, and a lot less inviting. But I soon came to love that room. It was in that room that we spent our first moments as a little family. It was in that room that Broc and I looked at our little girl in amazement of how gorgeous she was. It was in that room that we gave her the name Norah Mae Hafen. That room was the beginning of the rest of our lives and I actually hated leaving. I wanted to stay in that secluded tight space and keep Norah sheltered from the world for as long as I possibly could. I will always be grateful for the time we spent in that cramped, dark and uninviting space. It was a little bit of heaven.









No comments:

Post a Comment