5.06.2012

Cap, Gown and a pair of Converse. yup.


Broc was so funny on the day of his graduation.
And if you know anything about Broc, you wouldn't be surprised.
We were leaving and I noticed he was in jeans, a tshirt and converse. 
I told him he should at least put on a pair of slacks and nice shoes. 
He declined.
When we got to the graduation he had his cap and gown in the packaging still and asked a lady where he was suppose to go, she said "no where until you are dressed for graduation!" 
So he got dressed on the stair case in front of everyone.

He told me he had to go to work right after but between me and his mom, we wouldn't let that happen and took him out for a lunch celebration.

I am so proud of this guy.
From this story, you wouldn't think that school was a high priority for him.
But it secretly is.
And he is really, really good at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment