5.22.2012

A new home.

I can really judge how busy my life is when I have not had time to watch the biggest loser finale yet or the last 3 weeks of modern family. A little pathetic I know.
Life is the busiest I think it has ever been. 
And I have made that definitive statement quite a few times in my life, 
but I really mean it this time.
Although it is busy... it is also the most exciting time I have ever had.

And why you might ask...

Because not only are we having a baby in 5 MONTHS! (ahh)...



WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! 



She is definitely a fixer-upper. 
But that is always the kind I wanted.
She has the character that you seem to only get with older homes
And a view that people who build in Stone Cliff pay millions for.
She is our new home.
And she is perfect....

will be perfect
after hours and hours of renovation

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the fun ways you will decorate!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is an awesome first home, heck to be honest that really is a home that you can grow old in. I love character, and it has that Brady Bunch feel that I love! Have fun with your new project and I know that you will be able to make the best of memories in "her".

    ReplyDelete